So, here I sit ... rather sick actually. Watching "Rich Bride, Poor Bride" on the Slice TV channel. I'm laughing my arse off at this couple on there. The Husband is wanting EVERYTHING ... he's ignoring the bride, ignoring the planner .. everything. I feel sooo horrible for the bride. It's unreal.
Anyways!
I'm going over what I normally do on the Internet from day to day. Man, I really spend a decent amount of time bouncing back and forth! I check out all the boards I'm on .. so Lovebug and KC get some time .. then I check out the new items at Lovebug and on ScrapbookStar ... then I check out the showstoppers on "The Shopping Channel" and QVC .. then it's onto Facebook -- well, facebook in the middle of all that. Then every couple of days I check out my friend's wife's blog -- to see what funny things his kids are up to. (Purtnear) ... then I'll get my little ooohh moments, and look at LOs online, check out what's new for clothing or scrapbooking goodies.
So, this all takes me about 30-an hour .. depending on if I have things to respond to on the boards, or stuff like that. My blog is the LAST thing on my mine ... except today.
Really, today I should be getting my Christmas Cards made so I can lend out my Christmas Stamps to me friends ... poor girls have to get a start on that as well. Also, I should be making more of my Calender months, and then finishing up one of the stockings that I have here for my other friends. ACK! This is getting too much for me to deal with. hahahaa!
Anyways! Off I go I suppose! Finish watching the TV show, then maybe get another cup of something warm for my chest.
1 comment :
eeeeeeeee I saw your comment on my blog today and was so happy to see a familiar name :) Now I know where your blog is :) Sending you a cyber hug :)
Post a Comment