Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here is the 2nd 1/2 to my snow LO! I am trying to use up last year's BG Figgy Pudding line of papers -- as we as trying to get some pages done asap so that they are out of the way. I was thinking of taking all the "work party" los and bringing them to work for the girls to see ... might be a nice idea to share them sometime.

Bellow is another LO from the party last Christmas -- Everyone looked so nice! I think the LO itself defenitly lets the pictures show some. I did the title for it with the Silhouette cutter -- wow what an awesome new toy! I shall be playing with this toy many many more times I'm sure. I have found new tricks for it ... and how to add some different fonts to the mix as well.













A little update on things here ... everything is going wonderful! I'm getting ready for the trip next month! I'm still rather nervous about the idea of going to a beach ... but I think It'll be a nice trip and a good well needed break from here. I have opt'ed not to tan before hand - so I'm praying I don't burn too too much. (George will just have to rub lotion on me all day!). I bought a couple new tops to go with ... and I think I have my shoes sorted out -- only bringing 3 pair! (And yes, heels!!! since I can do a nice dinner with them!!). I'm excited now!!! So ... mmm 27 days or so away! Less than a month!!!

1 comment :

Sadie said...

Cute! Love your pages. I'm excited for you for your trip!! I would give my right arm to go somewhere like that. Of course you'll have great pictures to show off when you get back, right? ;)
And very good for you for only packing 3 pairs of shoes. That's always my hardest thing to cut back on, and they take up the most room!