So my Holiday season was the typical busy family hectic times. Not my most favorite time of the year anymore. I do love Christmas though- the decorations, the prettiness of it all. But, honestly, not the stress!
So, my Christmas was filled with surprises this year! My husband shocked me ... I was so stunned! We are going to Hawaii next month for 8 days together ... just us to ... the beach, the sun ... the two of us! I'm so excited! He's never done anything like this before. I'm sooo happy! I'm excited! I keep going over my summer clothing wondering what I should be packing -- and every time I look into the mirror, I think OMG how burned am I going to get? (I'll start tanning this week)
Anyways ... I don't have a lit to say these days -- I'm working alot ... work is a bit stressful on me, and I spend 2 days completly exhausted, to onto my night shifts which lately aren't any beter. I'm bagged these days. I spent my 5 days off trying to just get back to "normal" so I can start this mess all over again. Lovely....... Oh well!
Happy LATE New Year everyone! :P
2 comments :
What a wonderful surprise!!!! Lucky you!! Maybe you can hint to E a bit about what a lovely surprise that was. ;) j/k Hope you have tons of fun and don't forget your sunscreen!
your LO's are beautiful :)
Post a Comment