So today, I was to finish my monthly Challenge for the 60 page scrapbooking club I'm in. The challenge this month was to do a page using either your "Word for the Year" (..Peace.. for me) or to do your New Year's Resolutions ... so, that's what I did. I used my word as my tittle, and since most of the real good resolutions involve finding some sort of Peace in my life this year, I used that as the "resolutions. I used the paper stack "All Dressed Up" (from
Die Cuts with a View) -- AWESOME girly girl paper in here -- and all perfectly 8X8 (which is what I normally scrapbook in). I added some touches from American Craft and some bling. And, Bonus points this month for doing something totally different -- I NEVER do a lo about myself using colors like this .. normally it's full of pink flowers or purple things ... this is first in a long long time that is a bit different. But, I thought the PP matched the "greenish" shades in the photo. (which is me, in Vancouver this fall .. avoiding a melt-down I do believe!)
No comments :
Post a Comment