Thursday, February 05, 2009

"O" So Fabulous -- Another challenge for Lovebug Scrapbooking ... I was to use buttons in a creative way. So, I used up some old MM PP and buttons kicking around and glued the ribbon onto the buttons, some PP on them, and then some PP underneath the "clear" ones. I really am pleased!

The gist of the LO ... it's not very often that I feel "O so Fabulous" ... but I was wearing the new hat I bought (beaucoup chere) ... and enjoying a sorta nice day in Vancouver .. I was happy!

I put on, and the rest of the week sounding like one cause my chest was so plugged out. Not a happy site at ALL! Today, I go in to get my hair cut ... so hopefully As for what's new ... It's 12 days till I leave to Hawaii .... and I'm just getting over a rather nasty cold that's kept me on my butt since Sunday evening ... I missed 3 work shifts too :( I was not a happy camper. I spent most of the week stinking like an old man thanks to all the lidumentthat'll perk me back up some. It'll be the first time I'm really out of the house since Sunday evening. Talk about sad Dee!
I'll have to remember to take some pictures of me now I guess .. so I can see the change in hair dooooooooooo!! (Guess that's awhole 'nother post tomorrow!!)

No comments :