Monday, March 16, 2009

(Click on the LOs to make them bigger for more detail)


This past weekend was the Lovebug Scrapbooking Website's Weekend Crop! All about a terrible sweet tooth! Here are some of the layouts I did while I was playing! I spent Saturday at home, and at my good friend Sheryl-Ann's house scrapbooking while Geo was out ice fishing. It was a wonderful way to spend the day!

-- All these LOs are inspired by something that has to do with candies and yummy things! So, we have the cream, chocolate and straberrie LO, for Neapolitan ice cream! (Yummy, the papers I have there are from Close to My Heart line -- I love it!!). The picture is of George and I on the dinner boat cruise while in Hawaii -- again, a self picture! I like it!
Then we have the round LO - all parts inspired by Smarties - the font there is the one from the box, and the 2 colors there, blue and chocolate are for the candies. This is George playing with his new wooden base guitar -- it sounds mighty nice!
The "flirt" LO -- Cupcakes!! I took cupcake liners and cut them up to make the flowers (yes, those are TinkerBell liners ... what can I say!!).
The last one, with the big "d" is to be "sugar coated" ... so the chipboard pieces there are covered with glue and then with fine fine powder type stuff. (annoying to work with btw). The picture is of my head, trying to get a picture of George and I together without help! See how well that went!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Love the Neapolitan one -- that's a cute pic of the two of you. :) I imagine the shimmery stuff you used on the last LO must be like glitter -- gets everywhere and sticks to everything! It does look purdy, though!