Alrighty then!! I'm so not good at writing in my blog these days.
I seem to spend more time at life these days then trying to remember what I have all in it that makes me happy. So I think tonight, the mother of all cranky-nights I spend time reminding myself why I'm happy these days. (Cause really, I think it's just the past couple of days that I've been really the worst! (FYI - Not liking blogger right now - I can't seem to get my pictures to work with how I want the post to work!!! GGRRRRRR)
 |
| HALLOWEEN!!! 2011 |
 |
| FLUEVOGS!!! |
 |
| Skinnier me! |
 |
| My rock!!! |
- FLUEVOG - that alone to some people would explain the smile on my face when I slip my lovely awkward big fat feet into something ... that i would actually SMILE!! What's a "Flueeeeeeeeeevog" ?!?! Well, here's the link to their main website!!! http://www.fluevog.com/ - How one pair of shoes can seriously give me that extra smile - that extra "OMG!!! this day sucks, but at least I look friggen HOT feeling". These are my new best friends!!! I *never* thought I could love some shoes this much. They ROCK for work! (They are what will get me through this week - and the rest of the next couple of months!!)
- George ..... Gully .... The 2 men in my life. Honestly, I can't say enough about them these days. They are who tolerates me horrible moods these days. (Here's a picture of a family trip down to Skagway with the parents) He's been patient, and so tolerant of my mood swings! Thank goodness I know I have him in my life to love and support!! (Our Anniversary is coming up in a little over a month as well!! Can you believe it, it's been 8yrs now?!?!)
- HALLOWEEN!! Okay! Yes, I'm totally bloody crazy! But, the thought of it this year has me more excited than normal!!! See that lovely wedding dress ... see, that's me in that lovely dress! Well! Enjoy the pretty white-ness of it while you can, because it's going to be turned drastically into a Zombie Bride costume!! BUT! Before that happens! I'm hoping to have some lovely photos done of my self as a "bride" - the hair, the make up, the whole look - then again, when it's totally destroyed and made into a Zombie dress!! I'm excited!!! Believe it or not, it was cheaper to get a brand new dress, then try and find one in my size - on and off Ebay!! What a find! (Again, love George for supporting my crazy ideas)!! Another big bonus of this dress is that it will be worn for next year's Zombie Walk around Whitehorse! I can't wait!!!
- MINUS .......... Minus some clothing sizes .... Minus some fat!! Minus some pounds. I have to remember that I'm doing an amazing job! I'm down 20lbs this year ... and that's massive considering all I have going against me! It took me 3mths to get "sorted" out with my schedule alone. Now I think we have found a good combination of medication, exercise and diet that is working wonderfully! I'm really really happy this is going so well. (I have yet to really post this on the blog) Here's one of my favorite "skinny" pictures of this year. YES! Infront of a cupcake store - but again, my life needs to work for me. I'm not denying myself anything - but I know that the days I do have a "treat" - I have worked at it. Either my meals are nice and lean, or I do more exercise that day. It works! LOVE LOVE LOVE Canada's Food Guide!
Okay, so writing this, I think I can manage my week now!! :) And the rest of my messed up work life!!!
Thanks for reading this friends!!!
2 comments :
Anytime! I too get frustrated with blogger because you can't position the pictures. I also hate that I don't get notifications when people comment on my blog. It doesn't happen often, but I'd still like to know.
Post a Comment