Twelve Drummers DrummingIt’s amazing how much you just remember …. I can recite that ….
The twelve points of doctrine in the Apostles' Creed: 1) I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. 2) I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord. 3) He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. 4) He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell [the grave]. 5) On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. 6) He will come again to judge the living and the dead. 7) I believe in the Holy Spirit, 8) the holy catholic Church, 9) the communion of saints, 10) the forgiveness of sins, 11) the resurrection of the body, 12) and life everlasting.
I’m really not too sure what to write for day 12 … I’m in the middle of Christmas preparations …. The upstairs carpets were 2/3 of the way done being shampoo’ed and the darn machine craped out on me. So, here I sit – feeling exhausted and defeated by a vacuum! How silly is that!!
……….. I have NO idea … maybe I’ll answer 12 random questions! Let me find some ….
- Whats your middle name?
Marie – very fitting considering the bases for the 12 Days! - What were you doing before filling this out?
Trying to figure out what to do “12 of” for this blog post – um, fighting with the vacuum cleanear and reading up on how to fix the wee bugger! (UGH!) - What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
Seriously, I have to open up the phone, and search for “my” contact list and then I can give out my cell phone number….can you tell I don’t use it too often as a “cell phone” - What was the last thing you ate?
Shrimp, some carrots, facacia bread, crab/artichoke dip and a martini (And I’m regretting this meal – my tummy is not so pleased with me!!) - What book are you reading?
River of the Dancing Gods --- GREAT book series!!! - What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex?
Eyes …………. - What's your dads middle name? What's your moms?
Leonard … Louisette - What's your favorite color?
Pink!! - What are the things you always take with you?
Walet … - What did you wanna be when you were a kid?
Teacher - What is the wallpaper on your cell phone
A beautiful red rose - What do you have handy at your bedside
Alarm clock and orange juice
So there we have it … 12 simple things about moi! This is ending the longest stretch of blogging I have done in a VERY long while. Hopefully I can at least keep up with posting more! I do have some craft project I would like to get started on, which means some posting when they are complete! YEAHOO! SO, onto getting ready for work Christmas Morning ……
For now, I shall head to bed …. Pray to the vacuum Gods tonight … and hope for the best come morning. (yes, this post was writing not on the 12th day!!)
No comments :
Post a Comment