Thursday, March 08, 2012

Roller Coasters with IT

ICK! IT looks worse since that picture!
Roller Coaster of a Wednesday….
Ok, this normally happy chirpy lady is cranky, frustrated and feeling totally defeated after my Wednesday appointments.
My morning one went PERFECTLY! Got my blood work, and it was PERFECT! Did my blood pressure and it was PERFECT! So, I left feeling wonderful! Had an amazing day with the kid. A Lovely breaky … we made a carrot cake in the afternoon … was GREAT! I got to rest a fair bit too.

Apt #2 in the day wasn’t so well. My “eye” is well acting up again. It had been bothering me for a while … He, She … IT seems to be easy to say/write right now. So, IT has decided to become a bit painful, dischargie and annoying as heck. So, like a good girl, I booked in to see the doc. Who – thinks something might be poking through my eye – an old stitch? Something is making the eye “thin”. So, drops for me!

Well, yesterday – it’s not getting better. AND! IT’s pressure is 15 pts higher than my normal eye – that would explain some of the pain and annoyance I’ve got.

Now, thanks to IT, I have $46 drops for the eye – HOLY CRAP expensive … a lovely headache from the pressure … and I’m annoyed and frustrated with IT. We are trying to get me into this month’s visit with the specialist. (Which, is the same week I have my CRP resert booked for, so I’m praying it doesn’t interfere with that, cause I’ll um … have issues then!!). Let’s hope something good comes out of IT.

It’ll be Friday tomorrow …. I lost a day … kinda sorta. Took a day off … IT was rather painful today – woke up with a horrible headache … and pretty much stayed resting most of the day. (btw – driving me nuts since I need to move!!!) I'm really hoping IT settles at work tomorrow - I am sick of missing work and frankly, sick of IT interfering in my perfectly "normal" life.

(This might be the last post for a few days – more than a few most likely. IT does NOT like looking at a computer screen … especially white screens … #E@!#@!# IT!!)