Saturday, July 06, 2013

All's good!!!

So!! I made it through my trip to Vancouver ... with the 14 y/o Kid in tow!! And Hubs!!

What a great trip it was ... other than my walking up some flight of stairs metl-down - I basically did all I could from crying - including screaming F#$@#$ cause I was in so much pain! But, other than that - I had a great time walking around with the two of them!

My 2 eye apts went GREAT! The occularist refinished my lovely eye - and then hollowed it out a fair bit - so it now fits PERFECTLY!!! And yes - there was damage from fine dust in the eye ... So! I'm not going cooo cooo!!! All in all - I got a good clean eye bill of health! I'm so sooo much less stressed out form it! It was so nice waking up the next day with the eye in .... feels real! :)

As a result of the good news ..... I trekked the family down into Gastown to the Fluevog store and bought me a rather expensive treat!!!

Meet my new shoes!!! Kitschy Kitschy Boom Boom- Liz!!! Aren't they ADORABLE!!! They are almost made for my feet - shorter wider feet - so it's annoying getting shoes for them most of the times. But these are beautiful and perfect! I cannot wait till tomorrow morning to wear them to breaky!! (I'll throw some normal shoes in the car just in case I can't go all day in them)

But ..... Yeah!!! I'm happy! Now I have a today and tomorrow off ..... I'll try and get some quilting done and post about that tomorrow night! :) I have 6 beautiful blocks to make! :)

1 comment :

Nita said...

Yay! Beautiful eyes and beautiful feet...tip to toe!